351 Meeting Street
West Columbia, SC 29169
Wednesday - Saturday
11 am - 5 pm
Closed Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
CONSIGNMENT MADE EASY.
The consignment process is simple and stress-free.
This is how it works: You send us photos and descriptions of your items by email at email@example.com or stop by the store with a photo.
- Please include in your email some information about your items, like brand, original price, date of purchase and material. Don’t forget to include your contact information, including a daytime phone.
- Once we have established a fair market value for your items, we can set up a convenient pick-up time to bring everything into our shop. Consignor is responsible for delivery.
- We have a standard consignment split of 50/50 on furniture and household items. The consignment split on upscale jewelry is typically 25/75 (store 25% and you 75%) depending on the value of the piece.
- In order to increase the success of selling your items, we strive to advertise in magazines, online, and through social marketing. But we also rely on word of mouth, so please help spread the word!
- On the 15th day of each month we mail checks for items sold in the previous month. Items not sold within 60 days can be reclaimed or donated a charity of our choice.
Sound good? Send us photos and descriptions of your items now by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Karen Hoover. All rights reserved.